Movie

[Movie][bsummary]

Music

[Music][bigposts]

Hot Gist

[Gist][twocolumns]

I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant-Yvonne Nelson


A Telecommunication Company Stripped Me Off My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant-Yvonne Nelson

Well, Ghanaian actress and movie producer Yvonne Nelson has shared one of the most embarrassing moments that shook the entire foundation of her career and it links to a certain telecommunication company.

According to the celebrated actress, one of the biggest telecommunication networks in Ghana rejected her for advert because of her pregnancy.

She shared this in reaction to a story of a Kenyan Member of Parliament, Zuleikha Hassan who was sent out of Parliament for bringing in her baby, Mwanabaraka to the Chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment